Disaster recovery assistance

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sat Sep 3 18:22:40 IST 2005

MailScanner mailing list <> scribbled on Saturday, September 03, 2005 12:18
PM:

> Mike Kercher wrote:
>
>> MailScanner mailing list <> scribbled on Saturday, September
> 03, 2005
>> 11:47
>> AM:

>>> 03, 2005

> pizzas and

>>> through, I'll be

>>> port 25 on

>>> do let me

> hosting as

> letter we
>>>>

>>> schools.  As it

>>> our schools here.

>>> etc.  If you

>>> They have

>>> know how I can help.
>>>

>>> Being in the wrong country in this situation, the easiest
> way for me
>>> to donate is via Paypal and/or credit card. If you have a means
>>> whereby I could make a donation to you by credit card,
> which you then
>>> passed onto the school and the children, that sounds the
> easiest way
>>> of me going about it.
>>>

>> Julian,
>>
>> My Paypal address is SS2061 at CamaroSS.net  My kids are going through
>> their rooms as we speak collecting clothes and toys to take to a
>> shelter in a little while.  We are also going to take a couple of
>> laptops with us to let people there send email to anyone
> they wish just
>> to let someone know they are alive and well.
>>
>> We will collect any funds via Paypal for as long as we can.  On
>> Tuesday, when schools are open again (holiday weekend here), we will
>> take the monies to the school for them to disburse as they see fit.
>>
>> I thank you for your support and thank you on behalf of the
> beneficiaries.
>>

> You should just have got an email to that address from
> Paypal. Let me know if there are any problems completing the
> transaction.
>
> - --
> Julian Field

I did get the email and thank you again for your MOST generous donation!
This amount will go a LONG way to help these people!  Local retailers are
helping by providing school supplies at significant discounts (even though
you'd think WalMart could afford to GIVE them away).

Not to detract from the OP's request for help.  We are still here and
waiting to help you with your networking needs.

Mike