Virii detection very low

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Oct 26 20:47:20 IST 2005

I bought and use the Windows Bitdefender 9 Professional Plus version on
three desktops and am very pleased with the product. I think it's much
better behaved than the McAfee and Symantec products. There have been NO
problems, infections, web junk, etc. in the 1 1/2 years+ I've been using the
product (ringing endorsement). Note that thanks to MailScanner I do find the
e-mail scanning function a bit unnecessary :)

I don't think I would have considered or known about the desktop version
unless I'd used the free Linux version.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.