Warnings on lint test

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Mon Oct 24 16:28:52 IST 2005

Johnny Stork wrote:
> I have a clean RHES 4 install and the latest Mailscanner. I just went
> through the installs for razor, payzor and dcc but get these warnings on
> the lint test for spamassassin? The paths and settings below seem fine
> in the config file so I dont know whats causing these?
>
> [20054] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_path
> /usr/local/bin/dccproc
> [20054] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: razor_timeout 10

Razor and DCC are now plugins with SA 3.1.0 and are disabled by default.

Per the UPGRADE document in SA 3.1.0:

- Due to license restrictions the DCC and Razor2 plugins are disabled
  by default.  We encourage you to read the appropriate license
  yourself and decide if you are able to re-enable the plugins for
  your site.

You can find the plugin commands in /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre

> [20054] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule RCVD_IN_RSL

RCVD_IN_RSL no longer exists in SA 3.1.0, because the RBL went down. Remove the
"score" command for it from your spam.assassin.prefs.conf.

(Julian added a "score RCVD_IN_RSL 0" to disable this RBL automatically for
users of SA 3.0.x, but it's now obsolete)