Warnings on lint test

Johnny Stork jstork at pbco.ca
Mon Oct 24 16:20:29 IST 2005

I have a clean RHES 4 install and the latest Mailscanner. I just went
through the installs for razor, payzor and dcc but get these warnings on
the lint test for spamassassin? The paths and settings below seem fine in
the config file so I dont know whats causing these?

[20054] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_path
/usr/local/bin/dccproc
[20054] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: razor_timeout 10
[20054] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
RCVD_IN_RSL

Johnny Stork
Information & Technology Manager
Provincial Blood Coordinating Office
604-806-8840
NOTE: My email address has been changed to jstork at pbco.ca.
A reply to this email will go to the new address.
Please update your contact list. Thank You