Mailscanner: Cannot insert row: ..... SQL syntax error....

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu May 26 15:36:52 IST 2005

Unfortunately Steve's on a well earned vacation. I believe he's back early
next week. Hopefully someone else on the MailWatch list will pick this up.

The error doesn't look fatal. You'll just be missing some records in the
database until it's fixed.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President