Mailscanner: Cannot insert row: ..... SQL syntax error....

Thu May 26 15:29:50 IST 2005

Samuel

you're forgiven (I've cross posted this to the correct list so I'll need
forgiveness from the internet police too :-)

Given the latest CVS version is mid upgrade to 0.6 for Mailwatch I'd
suggest you are running pre-production code at the least.

SteveF's the best person to answer this, assuming he's around at the moment.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.