[utf-8] RE: Mailscanner: Cannot insert row: ...[utf-8] .. SQL syntax error....

[utf-8] Samuel Luxford-Watts slwatts at WINCKWORTHS.CO.UK
Thu May 26 15:41:26 IST 2005

Ok - no worries. As you say - its not critical but I would like to keep the
logs clear of warnings and errors!

Thanks guys,

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Swaney [mailto:steve.swaney at FSL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:37 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Mailscanner: Cannot insert row: ..... SQL syntax error....

Unfortunately Steve's on a well earned vacation. I believe he's back early
next week. Hopefully someone else on the MailWatch list will pick this up.

The error doesn't look fatal. You'll just be missing some records in the
database until it's fixed.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Phone: 202 338-1670
Cell: 202 352-3262
www.fsl.com
steve.swaney at fsl.com

--------------
John Kennedy and Co.
DX 148400 WESTMINSTER 5 : 35 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 3LR
Telephone 020 7593 5033 Fax 020 7593 5199

-Confidentiality-
This email message and any attachments are confidential; they may be subject to legal professional privilege and are intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please return the message and enclosures immediately and delete them from your system.

-Caution-
Before advice received only by email (whether by attachment or otherwise) may be relied on, the authenticity of the communication must be verified by means independent of email.

-Regulation-
The firm is regulated by the Law Society.

-Partners-
A list of partners is available for inspection at each office of the firm and on the firm's website at http://www.winckworths.co.uk