envelope recipient case problem

hermit921 hermit921 at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 4 16:26:42 IST 2005

I ran into the same problem over a year ago.  Sender email addresses were
converted to all lower case when the messages came through
postfix/MailScanner/postfix, but not internally when the mail filter
systems were avoided.  Still causes some problems (address books, vacation
replies, etc), but people got used to it.

hermit921