Installing MailScanner on Debian Sarge

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Mon May 2 20:27:18 IST 2005

On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:57:57 +0200, Matthias Klose writes:

Your MUA is b0rken wrt. honoring Reply-To.

>> sendmail.conf:
>> DAEMON_PARMS="-ODeliveryMode=queueonly -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in";
>>
>> I think that was all that was needed.

>would you mind submitting a README.sendmail, similiar to the
>README.exim4 for inclusion in the Debian package?

I'll see what I can do, would need to find a machine to do a complete
 new test-install (I'm mostly using postfix now, the sendmail install
 is pure legacy).

cheers,
&rw
--
-- Microsofa:  n.  A piece of furniture that, while it looked fine
--   in the showroom, gradually begins to dominate the living room,