spamc logs - even after stopping spam chks

Mike michael at NOMENNESCIO.NET
Wed Mar 30 07:37:11 IST 2005

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

Did you by any change do a "make test" in the Mail-SpamAssassin directory?

If so, you can ignore these messages all together, spamc is being tested, as well as spamd, as part of SpamAssassin's test suite.

If not, how did you "stop the spam checks on my mails". MailScanner does NOT use spamd and you should not be using any of the SpamAssassin tools, as MailScanner takes care of all of it.

>One of my user again started complaining that her mails are missing. I
>suspect this log. I have no clue about from where spamc is running.

The maillog should at least give you information if the mail the user is complaining about has been delivered and where to look further.

>Please advice.
>
>Regards
>Devi S.

Mike.