MailScaner suddenly starting up with content issues after upgrade?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Mar 28 18:58:04 IST 2005

I'd vote for that. Most of our customers set:

        Allow IFrame Tags = disarm
        Allow Form Tags = disarm
        Allow Script Tags = disarm
        Allow WebBugs = disarm
        Allow Object Codebase Tags = disarm

And then a few add rule sets for to allow some sites, but disarm is safe and
seems to be acceptable at most sites.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President