OT: Converting MBOX back to qf/df files

Paul Houselander housey at SME-ECOM.CO.UK
Wed Mar 23 09:37:46 GMT 2005

Hi

Off topic question but hoped someone would advise if it was possible.

I had a problem yesterday with my pop server which resulted in me delivering
customers email into a catchall account so they could just quickly read
there entire domains mail via a webmail application.

Ive sorted the pop problem now and wanted to know if its possible to convert
the mbox back into queue files for normal delivery.

Ive not been able to find any info so was hoping someone here may know if
its possible.

Thanks

Paul Houselander