Blocking Unknow Users

Felipe Tonioli tonioli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 10:20:07 GMT 2005

Hi All,

Is there anyway to block unknow users ? I mean. i will build a list of
all my users that i will accep mail and check for spam virus .... all
other mails out of this list will be ignored, will not be received,
like u can do in access for sendmail ...

I want to block this mail before reach my mailserver ... like access
in sendmail ...

my mailscanner box makes only a gateway i dont have any local users

anyway to do that ?

tks in advance

--
Felipe Tonioli