message bodies deleted?

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Fri Mar 18 23:55:28 GMT 2005

Erik Myllymaki wrote:

> The last few days, I have had a few random emails have their
> HTML content *mangled* and the prime suspect is Mailscanner.

Check your MailScanner.conf file and make sure you have this option set
to "no"

    Convert HTML To Text = no

You might wish to check on this setting, although that has some dangers.
    Convert Dangerous HTML To Text = no

Also check that your "Spam Actions" is not set to "striphtml".

Another group of options to check is to see if any of the following are
set to "disarm". Be aware that disabling these may not be the most
secure thing to do. Consider each based on what you expect to receive.
    Allow IFrame Tags
    Allow Form Tags
    Allow Script Tags
    Allow WebBugs