Has the list died?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Fri Mar 18 14:54:26 GMT 2005

The list does have a nice

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Phone: 202 338-1670
Cell: 202 352-3262
www.fsl.com
steve.swaney at fsl.com

Definitely off topic but since someone else started it :)

The listserver does have a nice searchable archive feature. I believe you
can add searchable archives to mailman but has anyone tried implementing
this feature?  Any comments on how well the mailman searchable archives
work?

Thanks,

Steve Swaney
President