Allow mail unscanned from localhost.

[iso-8859-1] Dörfler Andreas Andreas.Doerfler at KEMPTEN.DE
Wed Mar 16 15:29:30 GMT 2005

Allow IFrame Tags = %rules-dir%/iframe.tags.rules

From:   127.0.0.1       yes
FromOrTo:       default disarm

#####

Allow Script Tags = %rules-dir%/script.tags.rules

From:   127.0.0.1       yes
FromOrTo:       default disarm

####

Allow Object Codebase Tags = %rules-dir%/codebase.tags.rules

From:   127.0.0.1       yes
FromOrTo:       default disarm

####

Filename Rules = %rules-dir%/filename.rules

From:   127.0.0.1       /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.allowall.conf
FromOrTo:       default /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf
#

filename.rules.allowall.conf:

allow   .*      -       -
#

filename.rules.conf:
default from installation

####

Filetype Rules = %rules-dir%/filetype.rules

From:   127.0.0.1       /etc/MailScanner/filetype.rules.allowall.conf
FromOrTo:       default /etc/MailScanner/filetype.rules.conf
#

filename.rules.allowall.conf:

allow   .*      -       -
#

filetype.rules.conf:
default from installation

####

Spam Checks = %rules-dir%/spam.check.rules

From:           127.0.0.1       no
FromOrTo:       default         yes

done it in the past from the list archive, dont know hos the author

greetings
andy

--free your mind, use open source
http://www.mono-project.com