spamhaus-XBL

Tue Mar 15 10:01:38 GMT 2005

Jason

In that case you need to look at what third party rules you run with SA.
Even with SA 3.02 I run most of the rules in
www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm and also in the 'other section' for
things like chickenpox.cf,munged.cf etc.

I also run the URI-RBL's, pyzor, and bayes and some local rules for
obsfucations.

A default install of SA still needs alot of help from extra rules IMHO.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.