What does this mean ?

Violaine Grimly sargastic at YAHOO.FR
Tue Mar 15 09:50:02 GMT 2005

Hi Julian,

 --- Julian Field <MailScanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> a
écrit :
> Can you try switching from clamav to clamavmodule,
> as that should cure the problem.

Okay, trying that from now on. I will keep you
informed of the outcome. Is it useful to let clamd
running now that Mail::ClamAV is active in MailScanner
?

[...]

> If you don't want it to touch your ClamAV
> installation (which I would quite understand) then
> just edit the INSTALL-tar.sh script, it's fairly

BTW, around here we never perform root compilations.
So I'm quite used to all the "perl Makefile.PL, make,
make tests and so on" routine.
And Mail-ClamAV-0.13 (from your install-SA-ClamAV
file) did not perform a "clean" make test. We upgraded
to 0.17 (latest version).

Sincerely,

VG.

Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages :
http://fr.travel.yahoo.com/promotions/mar14.html