Razor

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Mar 11 15:54:07 GMT 2005

I've got pretty much the same ... no mailscanner-mrtg, a decidedly
weaker CPU (pIII 1GHz), and a lot less messages (c:a
2000-2300/day)... but otherwise the same.
Similar perfstats too.

Since the network load they add is minor, you're probably not
going to notice them on a not too shabbily connected system, I'd
really recommend using them.

To me they make a world of difference. Well, together with
everything else, of course;).

-- Glenn