Problem releasing a message

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Mar 11 09:48:53 GMT 2005

Nope, that'll not work. Just tested on my box.

One might want to set them both perhaps, but you definitely need
change 'localhost' in the array... This is copied from the
pear/Mail/smtp.php file distributed with 0.5.1:
---------------------
    /**
     * Constructor.
     *
     * Instantiates a new Mail_smtp:: object based on the parameters
     * passed in. It looks for the following parameters:
     *     host        The server to connect to. Defaults to localhost.
     *     port        The port to connect to. Defaults to 25.
     *     auth        SMTP authentication.  Defaults to none.
     *     username    The username to use for SMTP auth. No default.
     *     password    The password to use for SMTP auth. No default.
     *     localhost   The local hostname / domain. Defaults to
localhost.
     *
     * If a parameter is present in the $params array, it replaces the
     * default.
---------------------
Hm, this means that the setting is a bit of a misnomer. Bummer.
Ok, why not do it like:
$mail_param = array('host' => QUARANTINE_MAIL_HOST, 'localhost' =>
QUARANTINE_MAIL_HELO);

And of course in conf.php:
// Quarantine settings
define(QUARANTINE_MAIL_HOST, "mail.ap1.se");
define(QUARANTINE_MAIL_HELO, "apmx.ap1.se");
define(QUARANTINE_FROM_ADDR, 'postmaster at mail.ap1.se');

(Those are actual working tested settings on a system similarily setup
as Isis).

-- Glenn