User unknown in virtual alias table

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Mar 11 09:25:34 GMT 2005

Ah, but of course... See, my question was stupid after all... One
should always keep the "graph of interconnectedness within postfix"
squarely at the front of ones mind, now shouldn't one:-).

But how to solve this in an as nonintrusive way as possible?
Go to decoding and "sendmail ad at re.ss"? I might be a bit dense today
((too:-) mainly due to a shortage of hours -> shortage of sleep), but
I don't see many options that make sense.

-- Glenn