Problem releasing a message

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Thu Mar 10 09:40:48 GMT 2005

Same "answerer" in both...:-).
Too bad you didn't include the logs "over there".

In this case you are rejecting "non-FQDN HELOs/EHLOs", which is IMO a
good thing. You do this at MTA(postfix) level. Fine.

Making the changes to MailWatch so that you can specify
define(QUARANTINE_MAIL_HOST, 'abaddon.');
in conf.php will cure your problem (think it's in cvs and will be
in the (hopefully) imminent 0.6 release... Or look for messages by
me around Feb 07 on the MW list... Really minor change, so you might
as well do it "by hand").

-- Glenn