Non encoded 8-bit dat in header?

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed Mar 9 12:24:22 GMT 2005

Damn, that mean I just have to change the files and resend Julian the new version. Strange i havent seen this before but there havent been any changes to the report files in a long time. Better fix it then and send tha updated file to Julian.

Unless Im a totally wrong it should only be the languages.conf that need to be changed?

So I guess all