User unknown in virtual alias table

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Tue Mar 8 15:10:54 GMT 2005

Martin,

The MX record resolves to mail2.trayerproducts.com.
mail2.trayerproducts.com resolves to the same IP address as
mail4.trayerproducts.com. Really odd that it's bouncing mail to my
address when it's delivered normally when it's not spam. I just don't
get it.

Thanks for your help,
Rodney

E-Mail: rgreen at trayerproducts.com