Problem with MailScanner, postfix and corrupt mails

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Mon Mar 7 17:04:06 GMT 2005

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:46:50 GMT, Julian Field writes:
>In PFDiskStore.pm, around line 271, there is a chunk of code that looks
>like this:

Ok, done.

>Let me know if this makes any difference. I am pretty sure it is a perl
>problem, as what is happening is that a variable called $predata is
>being written twice, regardless of the fact that there is only one
>print($predata) call.

I'll know in a couple days and will report.

>Also, does this only happen to messages where MailScanner has changed
>the body of the message, or only ones where it hasn't, or both?

I've not seen the problem in any mails where it has altered the body
 (as opposed to merely adding headers), but those are few,
 percentage-wise, so this may mean nothing.

Thanks for the quick help!

cheers,
&rw
--
-- A friend in needs a friend indeed, A friend with weed is better,
-- A friend with breast and all the rest, A friend who's dressed in leather