Outstanding feature/fix requests?

Dan Hollis spamtrap71892316634 at ANIME.NET
Mon Mar 7 01:18:54 GMT 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Peter Bonivart wrote:
> Dan Hollis wrote:
> > Sadly this is a place where mailscanner shows its weakness vs other mail
> > filtering systems. Per-user end user configurable settings is still
> > somewhat messy to implement with mailscanner.
> What settings do you want the users to be able to change themselves?

Some of them don't want specific kinds of attachment filtering.

> Almost everything in MS can be per-user but it's not easy to to let the
> users change it themselves.

I know this -- that's the point I was trying to make!

We made a web interface to let our users change per-user filtering but
it's kinda gross internally, it is not easy to integrate this into
mailscanner. It works but it's really ugly.

-Dan