SMgateway

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sun Mar 6 23:41:38 GMT 2005

We haven't seen this before. I'll try to respond and add the answer to the
Knowledge Base.

> > Will those commercial products be supported on this list as well?

We'll shortly have a separate list for the commercial products. In the
meantime bugs can be reported to:

        http://www.fsl.com/feedback/feedback.php

Whenever possible we'll try to respond to questions and bugs personally and
also add them to the SMGateway Knowledge Base.

The Knowledge Base is available at:

        http://support.fsl.com/cgi-bin/kb.cgi

Registration at this site is limited to Paid Support customers.

If you have Sales or Marketing questions please write me directly.

Thanks,

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.