Vicious Circle

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Sat Mar 5 22:10:37 GMT 2005

Does qmail have a recipient map/mailertable type text list of users in a
"user OK/REJECT" type format?

If so then there are scripts, in the MAQ, that you can cron that will
ldap query your exchange/ldap server address book for the lists of
recipients and build the lists for you. We run them hourly.

Its not a big deal, just ahve a look at all the different methods - and
triple test before you deploy so you dont end up rejecting mail to the
boss during testing  :)