Virus being missed. (assumed)

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Mar 4 18:42:22 GMT 2005

Try it at jotti.org and see what other scanners think.

-- Glenn
-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of David Curtis
Sent: den 4 mars 2005 19:31
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Virus being missed. (assumed)

I think I have a virus that is being missed by mailscanner/clamav.
Mailscanner tags it as spam: X-SBSD-MailScanner-SpamCheck: spam,
SpamAssassin (score=7.065, required 3.75,
 BAYES_60 0.37, DCC_CHECK 2.17, HTML_90_100 0.02, HTML_MESSAGE
0.00,
 HTML_SHORT_LENGTH 0.39, MIME_HTML_ONLY 0.18, MISSING_SUBJECT 1.23,
 MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS 2.71)

The attachment has a rar file seams to be a randomly generated
number with a file dddd.exe in it.

Just an fyi.

Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
confidential and/or privileged health or student information and
you

Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)
and the archives
(http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).