SAVI-Perl/Sophos on RedHat Enterprise 4

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at LSHTM.AC.UK
Fri Mar 4 15:32:25 GMT 2005

Whoops... answering my own question :(

>Doing the usual 'perl Makefile.PL; make; make test' worked fine,
which
>makes me wonder what I have, and what others are missing...

I've just realized, while trying to build an RPM of Mail-ClamAV-0.14,
that 'make test' seems to work fine for me in the actual build
directory, but fails when I'm building the RPM, and also clearly works
for people trying to install via CPAN.

It seems maybe like some bad paths somewhere or other... so either try
installing/building out of CPAN or wait for Mr Beck's new version! :)