External virus scanners

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Mar 4 09:22:15 GMT 2005

A good strategy is always to be prepared (why do I feel like a
boyscout, suddenly?-), and start out ... slow. Don't delete too
much, just quarantine (store) etc.
And look at implementing MailWatch (if feasible for your
organization)... That was what brought my PHB over, especially the
easy stats and convenient quarantine release ...
Done right, you'll get no flak at all, just kudos;-)

-- Glenn