Best value anti-virus programs

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Tue Mar 1 12:55:25 GMT 2005

Hm, well... I for one got a bit miffed by that "strategic sales
maneuver" by Panda. Since AV is never better than its updates, calling
it free without giving away the updates is just plain ...unprintable...

BTW, I saw your question to BD on their user list, and their answer.
AFAICS that clears any questions about the state of the updates for BD
(I'm not including it here... If you'd like to do so Paul, please do at
your discretion).
... It further makes plain their "sales pitch" for their "BD for
<mailserver>" products, which are MailScanner "workalikes" AFAICS.

-- Glenn