SLQ Bayes

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Thu Jun 9 01:54:56 IST 2005

OK Thanks. But note. That the exact same Database produces a different
results about the amount fo ham or spam depending on where you launch
the lint from.

IN MailScanner debug or mailwatch debug it says 36 nspams from shell
account as root it shows 19000 nspam.

We store no mail on the gateway, this is a agteway from Exchange and Domino.

I still have the text dumps of the original bayes DBs.

I will persevere with looking at MYSQL permissions.

thanks
Pete