Feature Requests

Dennis Willson taz at TAZ-MANIA.COM
Fri Jun 3 01:36:44 IST 2005

Julian Field wrote:

      However many levels I provide, people always ask for another
      one :-)
      This is pretty easy to implement with a Custom Function.

I will have to look at Custom Functions... thanks

      If you effectively want to score blacklists, then do it in
      SpamAssassin, that provides a system to do all this.

If something is on a Blacklist... I don't want SpamAssassin to look at it
at all. I want to either mark as high level Spam or Delete it.

      There is a generic virus scanner module, but not a generic
      spam  scanner module. I will take a look at this one.

Thanks!

[IMAGE]Dennis Willson
taz at taz-mania.com
taz at scubatech.org

www.taz-mania.com

Ham: KA6LSW
GMRS: WPSJ953
SCUBA: Rescue, Wreck, Night, EANx, Nitrox Blender, UW Photographer,
Equip, Altitude

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,
"WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"