Quarantine ?

Craig Daters craig at WESTPRESS.COM
Tue Jan 25 15:45:27 GMT 2005

Nick Meverden wrote:
>>Thank you Nick, but is there another way?
>>

> You could probably write something in PHP that would go through each
> quarantineday dir check the headers of each email to see who its going to
> and build a list to show the user, but that's just nasty.

Or, you could just use MailWatch for MailScanner (a web GUI sort of
front-end for MailScanner (http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/)) and
implement the users part of it (instructions are included).

This is what I have done for my company. Our employees can log in and
browse through their quarantine (they only see mail which is thiers, no
one elses), releasing anything that was tagged which should not have
been. From here they can train SpamAssassin what is and what is not
spam, get reports on their mail statistics, etc.

--
Craig Daters (craig at westpress.com)
Systems Administrator

1663 West Grant Road
Tucson, Arizona 85705
(520) 624-4939
(520) 624-2715 fax

www.westpress.com

--
Please note: It is the policy of West Press that all e-mail
sent to and from any @westpress.com address may be recorded

This message has been scanned for UCE (spam), viruses,
and dangerous content, and is believed to be clean.