Fetchmail and MailScanner

yoloits yoloits at YCOE.ORG
Tue Jan 25 15:34:31 GMT 2005

I have a Red Hat 3 server running MailScanner 4.37.7-1 and Sendmail.
Fetchmail brings in all the email.  SpamAssassin 3.0.2 works fine on the
email.  In MailScanner I use RBLs.  If it is on a blacklist I just want to
drop it.  But MailScanner is not running the blacklist agains the emails.  I
have no RBL checks in my log files.  SpamAssassin has emails scored with SBL
and dsbl so I know I have email that should have been dropped by the RBLs.
Because of SA scoring some SPAM gets through that could have been dropped
with the RBLs.  The config is:

Log Spam = yes
Spam Checks = yes
Spam List = ORDB-RBL SBL+XBL NJABL dsbl.org
Spam Lists To Reach High Score = 1
Spam List Timeout = 10
Max Spam List Timeouts = 7

Can I get MailScanner to process fetchmail or do I have a setup problem on
my server?

Thanks in advance
Jay