Blacklist To: not working

Spicer, Kevin (MBLEA it) Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Thu Jan 20 17:11:52 GMT 2005

accept inbound mail to any address at ourdomain.co.uk so
> that we can catch simple typos and forward the mail on. Unfortunately
the destination for these non-existent
>  addressees is me, which is why I would like to block some of the
biggest spam destination addresses somehow. Hence
> the question about the
> To: entry in the blacklist.

Then why don't you just block those specific recipient addresses at the
MTA?  I understand your reasons for not blocking all invalid addresses,
but surely even dumb management would appeciate the benefit of blocking
addresses which are dissimilar to your genuine addresses and are
increasing your workload (and I would suggest increasing the chance of
you accidentally missing a genuinely misaddressed email amongst a large
amount of dictionary attack spam)

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000