Curious about USER_IN_WHITELIST

Diane Rolland drolland at KDINET.COM
Thu Jan 20 18:44:06 GMT 2005

I just implmented MailScanner a few days ago...  It is awsome!

I've been watching the messages and am getting a feel for what is going
on.  I have not customized too much yet.

So I was curious to see a message go through with the following Spam
Report:

0.00     AWL
0.82     NO_REAL_NAME         From: does not include a real name
0.50     RCVD_IN_ORBS         Received via a relay in orbs.dorkslayers.com
-100.00  USER_IN_WHITELIST    From: address is in the user's white-list

Especially from service at paypal.com which always makes me cautious.

Where is this being checked?

Thanks!,
Diane