Archiving Mail

Wess Bechard mailscanner at ELIQUID.COM
Mon Jan 10 16:56:01 GMT 2005

Have you considered using IMAP for your email?  All your mail is kept on
the server, so you can keep it as long as you want.  I have a few
thousand emails over many months stored right now.

I am using Mailscanner, Postfix, Courier-IMAP, Courier-POP, Cyrus-SASL,
ClamAV, and SpamAssassin.

Our mail server allows you to use either IMAP or POP.

If you want to know more, I am usually around on the #mailscanner
chatroom on IRC.

MailScanner on IRC
Community Support
irc.freenode.net