Buy the book!

Craig Daters craig at WESTPRESS.COM
Thu Feb 3 19:46:11 GMT 2005

Craig Daters wrote:
> I would like to know more about how you are having your book printed.
> Who you are using, how are you providing files to them, what types of
> files--that sort of thing, and if they have explained their printing
> process to you. We currently can duplicate/produce what I am looking at,
> but I have to think that they maybe have a more streamlined method of
> producing it.?
>
> Is it okay to discuss this with you, or should I just be happy with the
> book? :)

Well, I guess if I had just read the copyright page, my answer had
already been provided...duh! :)

--

Craig Daters (craig at westpress.com)
Systems Administrator

1663 West Grant Road
Tucson, Arizona 85705
(520) 624-4939
(520) 624-2715 fax

www.westpress.com

--
Please note: It is the policy of West Press that all e-mail
sent to and from any @westpress.com address may be recorded

This message has been scanned for UCE (spam), viruses,
and dangerous content, and is believed to be clean.