MS gateway checking for valid users before delivery

Erick Perez eaperezh at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 29 02:11:05 GMT 2005

good lord! I've been out of sendmail business for quite a while. Just
read the milter page in http://www.milter.info//sendmail/milter-ahead/
and it was like chinesse (no offense) to me.

Will keep reading the milter page but hope some other postfix-aware
solution gets posted.

BTW thanks Chris!!!!