spam.assassin.prefs.conf not being read - was Problem with ALL_TRUSTED since 4.48

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Thu Dec 22 22:41:46 GMT 2005

Brian Lewis wrote on         Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:25:34 +0000:

> Or at least
> document that we must move those files into /usr/etc/mail/spamassassin if
> thats the perl site dir for SA which it is in my case.

There is nothing to document. Why do you have any files in
/usr/etc/mail/spamassasin, that's the question! They do not belong there!

> So I am guessing something in the SA 3.1.0
> compilation is changing the site dir default from /etc/mail/spamassassin
> to /usr/etc/mail/spamassassin

Not by default!

Kai

--