Joe Jobbed, etc.

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Thu Dec 22 21:35:38 GMT 2005

Steve Campbell wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> Better check my answers before you rely on them. I always get
> confused about what and where you can use a filename (sometimes
> within a file). I'm sure someone will correct me if my answers are
> not proper.
>
> Merry Christmas

Glad I'm not the only one!  I'm sure it's in the comments in
MailScanner.conf so when I roll it I'll double check.  I want to leave
it as is for a few days anyway, just to make sure.

Thanks again...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500