Best Way to test Spam Ability

Chris Stone cstone at AXINT.NET
Thu Dec 22 20:45:18 GMT 2005

On Thursday 22 December 2005 03:00 am, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> > I'm really want to stressful my mail server powered by mailscanner for
> > spam, is there a way to flood our mailserver with spam email?
>
> Post in a few newsgroups. ...

Or,

1) Sign up a couple of trap addresses to some porn-by-email lists - easy to
locate the web sign-up pages by Goggling, etc.

2) Put some trap addresses in some of your more active web pages as comments.

Either of the above are guaranteed to get your addresses listed on numerous
spammers lists in short order....

Again, impossible to then stop the flood - the addresses will be toast from
then on - but hey, if you have good filtering, then it's not an issue!  ;-)

Chris