Strange scoring problem

shuttlebox shuttlebox at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 14 15:28:40 GMT 2005

On 12/14/05, Sam <liste-mailscanner at ingescom.com> wrote:
      Perharps I have to define all the scores ... if one score is
      not defined
      in spam.assassin.prefs.conf, it is taken from
      /usr/share/mailscanner ?
      I thought mailscanner take the scores from
      spam.assassin.prefs.conf for
      calculating the unknown scores ... it doesn't appear to be
      that.

You're right about that. Your changes will override the default so you
need to set a score for BAYES95 as well.

/Peter