Slightly OT - Exim / Apache

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHT.IE
Thu Dec 8 21:59:01 GMT 2005

Over the last few weeks the number of attacks on forms hosted on our servers
has reached new levels
Unfortunately the user id for the mail is set to apache, which makes
tracking down the domain / user who has the vulnerable script very awkward

I know there are solutions for sendmail which allow you to setup some way of
tracing it back easily, but we haven't found any such solution for exim...
(we may be looking in the wrong places!)

If anybody has any such solution I would really appreciate them sharing a
link

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon