bayes fails learning, but only sometimes

IT Dept itdept at FRACTALWEB.COM
Thu Dec 1 23:11:19 GMT 2005

Scott Silva wrote:

>>Yes, but is it that that is causing the file failure? I wonder...
>>Is the filesystem "starved" for space or inodes? Check with "df" (Not
>>@*nix  ATM, so you'll have to check the man-page if it doesn't report
>>inode consumption by default)...
>>Also, is the system otherwise healthy?
>>No errors in the system logs that look sinister?
>>If you're able to, running fsck on the filesystem in question wouldn't
>>be a bad idea either.
>>

>df -i for inodes.

Here's what I get:

# df -i
Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/hda2            4751360  756423 3994937   16% /
/dev/hda1              12048      49   11999    1% /boot
none                   60231       1   60230    1% /dev/shm

Chris