GreyListing experiences

Dennis Willson taz at TAZ-MANIA.COM
Thu Dec 1 23:10:31 GMT 2005

I only have to restart milter-greylist, then sendmail. I don't have to do milter-greylist a second time.
I also find it's very rare that I have to restart milter-greylist. Since it checks its own config file every so often and
automatically picks up any changes without having to restart it, I have had little reason to restart it.