mailscanner site down again?

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Tue Aug 16 05:16:52 IST 2005

Because I tried using wget from my webserver located in texas and also from
my office ADSL connection located in Malaysia and both could not download
the files. Both is geographically located on each corner of the world. Both
site having connection problem to mailscanner.info at the same time? What
do you think of the odds?