BlueQuartz problem

darren darren at TORSION.CO.UK
Thu Aug 4 00:27:31 IST 2005

Hi

I have just tried to install Mailscanner on a BlueQuartz installation, which
is Fedora Core 1 and an open source copy of the Cobalt Raq 550. I had to
install most of the dependencies by hand because the installer failed over
and over.

Eventually I managed to install the whole thing, but when I do a MailScanner
status I get the following, and it doesn't seem to be scanning emails

Cannot open config file status, No such file or directory at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 592.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 65.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 65.

Can anyone help?

Thanks